ABRA hosts trainings and information sessions throughout the year to keep current and prospective licensees and registrants and DC residents up to date on alcohol and medical cannabis laws and regulations, programs, and best practices. Select sessions are recorded and made available online.
All sessions are free; advance registration is required. Next scheduled sessions are noted below.
Applications and Registrations
- Steps to Getting an Alcohol License (Presentation Only)
- Medical Cannabis Facility Letter of Intent Open Period Information Session (Recording only)
- ABC 101*
Tuesday, November 9, 2021 | 10:00am
- ID Compliance Training*
Monday, November 22 | 10:00 a.m.
- Books and Records Training for Hotels and Restaurants
- Caterer Semiannual Statement Filing Information Session
- Common Violations and How to Avoid Them
- Rodent Abatement Information Session (Recording only)
Legislation and Rulemakings
- Medical Cannabis Amendment Act of 2021 Public Information Session (Recording Only)
- Reopen Washington DC Alcohol Act Information Session (Recording Only)
- FY21 Budget Support Act Info Session (Recording Only)
COVID-19 Public Health Emergency