ABRA hosts trainings and information sessions throughout the year to keep current and prospective licensees and registrants and DC residents up to date on alcohol and medical cannabis laws and regulations, programs, and best practices. Select sessions are recorded and made available online.
All sessions are free; advance registration is required. Next scheduled sessions are noted below.
Applications and Registrations
- Steps to Getting an Alcohol License
Tuesday, June 8 | 10:30 a.m.
- Medical Cannabis Facility Letter of Intent Open Period Information Session (Recording only)
- ABC 101*
Tuesday, May 18 | 10:30 a.m.
- ID Compliance Training*
Monday, May 17 | 10:00 a.m.
- Books and Records Training for Hotels and Restaurants
Monday, July 12 | 10:30 a.m.
- Caterer Semiannual Statement Filing Information Session
Thursday, July 8 | 10:30 a.m.
- Common Violations and How to Avoid Them
- Rodent Abatement Information Session
Tuesday, May 25 | 10:00 a.m.
Legislation and Rulemakings
- Medical Cannabis Amendment Act of 2021 Public Information Session (Recording Only)
- Reopen Washington DC Alcohol Act Information Session (Recording Only)
- FY21 Budget Support Act Info Session (Recording Only)
COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Phase Two Guidance for ABC Licensees Training (Recording Only)
- Reimagining Outdoor Space (Recording Only)