In accordance to the “COVID-19 Response Emergency Amendment Act of 2020,” ABRA is not mandated to respond to FOIA requests within 15 business days. ABRA will continue to respond to FOIA requests as quickly as possible.
Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Report
- ABRA Organizational Chart
- ABRA Transcripts of Public Hearings
- Final Opinions: Court of Appeals Decisions, Board Dispositions, Board Orders
- ABRA Frequently Requested Documents
- Rights of the Public
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- P-Card Transactions
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- Submit Feedback to ABRA
- File a Complaint with ABRA
- ABRA Performance Plans
- Procurements and Payments
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within ABRA for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. ABRA's FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 442-4468
Fax: (202) 442-9563