Common Violations and How to Avoid Them is a learning burst session (30-minutes or less) focused on helping alcohol licensees get and stay in compliance with alcohol laws and regulations and avoid fines and license suspensions or revocation. This presentation will address the most commonly observed violations during Phase Two and during normal operating conditions.
Participants will be introduced to:
- Applicable DC laws and regulations, Mayor’s Orders, and rulemakings
- Most common violations
- Primary and secondary violation schedules
- Courtesy, regulatory and security camera inspections
Participants may also get answers to their general questions during Q&A portion of the presentation.
- Sarah Fashbaugh, Community Resource Officer, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
- Jason Peru, Supervisory Investigator, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
This course is not a substitute for the Alcohol Awareness Training which must be completed to receive an ABC Manager License. A list of approved Alcohol Awareness Training providers is available online.
All sessions are offered virtually and at no cost. Advance registration is required for all trainings.
Language interpretation may be requested during registration and is subject to availability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Community Resource Officer Sarah Fashbaugh
TBD - Please check back soon.