Alcohol-licensed hotels and restaurants are required to submit quarterly statements detailing the previous period’s gross sales receipts for food and alcohol and total expenses for the purchase of food and alcohol.
This training introduces participants to the relevant laws and regulations, books and records guidelines, and how to successfully complete and submit quarterly statements. Additional discussion points include the audit process and penalties for non-compliance.
Annual filing deadlines and their corresponding reporting period are as follows
- April 30 | Q1 January 1–March 31
- July 30 | Q2 April 1–June 30
- October 30 | Q3 July 1–September 30
- January 30 | Q4 October 1–December 31
- Sarah Fashbaugh, Community Resource Officer, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
Questions can be directed to ABRA's Community Resource Officer Sarah Fashbaugh.