ABC-licensed hotels and restaurants are required to submit quarterly statements detailing the previous period’s gross sales receipts for food and alcohol and total expenses for the purchase of food and alcohol.
This training will introduce participants to the relevant laws and regulations, books and records guidelines, and how to successfully complete and submit quarterly statements. Additional discussion points include the audit process and penalties for non-compliance.
Annual filing deadlines and their corresponding reporting period are as follows
- April 30 | Q1 January 1–March 31
- July 30 | Q2 April 1–June 30
- October 30 | Q3 July 1–September 30
- January 30 | Q$ October 1–December 31
- Monica Clark, Compliance Analyst, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Compliance Analyst Monica Clark
Watch recording. No future trainings dates are planned.