ID Compliance is a foundation course focused on preventing underage drinking by reducing youth access to alcohol through retailer education. Participants will be introduced to:
- Applicable DC and federal laws and regulations
- Acceptable forms of photo identification—international, federal, and state
- Reporting protocols and confiscations
- Practical tips and tools for verifying authentic photos IDs and identifying counterfeits
- Fines and penalties for violations
- Sale to Minor program
- Helpful resources, such as ID Checking Guides
Participants may also get answers to their general questions during Q&A portion of the presentation.
This course is not a substitute for the Alcohol Awareness Training which must be completed to receive an ABC Manager License. A list of approved Alcohol Awareness Training providers is available online.
All sessions are offered virtually and at no cost. Advance registration is required for all trainings.
Language interpretation may be requested during registration and is subject to availability.
- Monday, February 6, 2023 | 10:00 a.m.
- Sarah Fashbaugh, Community Resource Officer, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
- Lieutenant Christopher Bartolotta, Commanding Officer, Connecticut State Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Community Resource Officer Sarah Fashbaugh.