Alcohol retailer licenses are issued for three (3) periods with all establishments of the same class and type expiring on the same date.
Renewal applications must include a Certificate of Clean Hands, issued by the District’s Office and Tax and Revenue (OTR), for all persons listed on the license as a president, vice-president, managing member, shareholder, or sole member and the business entity.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Alcohol license application requirements, process, and timeline
- Process for requesting and requirements to receive a Clean Hands Certificate
- OTR compliance payment plan arrangements
- OTR primary point of contact for questions regarding Clean Hands Certificates
- Karen Jackson, Licensing Officer—Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
- Amy Fields, Supervisory Revenue Officer, Office of Tax and Revenue—Collection and Enforcement Administration