Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share


Permits, Licenses, & Certifications icon

How to apply for an ABC License.

Doing business in DC

Apply for an endorsement, permit or license, or make changes to a license.

Doing business in DC

Complete an application for an ABC manager license.

Doing business in DC

Use the form or call to submit a complaint about violations at licensed establishments.

What can be protested?

Certain applications for alcoholic beverage licenses can be protested, including applications for a: 

Official Documents Records icon
Calculate and File Quarterly Reports

Learn how to file quarterly statements with ABRA.

Submit your Semi-Annual Caterer’s Report.

Learn About ABC Laws and Regulations

Review complete District ABC laws and regulations.

Doing Business in DC
Community Group

Register a community association with ABRA to receive notices of alcoholic beverage license applications in the District.

Official Documents Records icon
Library of books and ladder

Search for Notices, Board transcripts, orders, dispositions, Settlement Agreements and more.

Computer Icon

Subscribe to receive email updates from ABRA.

Documents icon
Photo of someone filling out a form

Update your mailing address, email address or phone number with ABRA.