The Reopen Washington DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration Amendment Act of 2022 (Reopen DC Act) represents a bold and innovative approach to boosting DC's economic recovery, removing hurdles to launching and growing businesses, addressing food deserts, and creating opportunities to engage and attract residents and visitors.
ABRA’s information session will highlight key provisions included in the legislation such as:
- Attracting new full-service grocery stores
- Extending the streatery program through 2023
- Creating new alcohol licenses, including a commercial lifestyle license and third-party delivery license
- Allowing taverns in the Georgetown historic district
- Permitting doggie bags of spirits at restaurants and hotels
- Eliminating select application requirements such as notariziation
Participants may submit questions in advance when registering online or during the Q&A portion of the session..
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 | 10:30 a.m.
Free. Virtual only.
Advance registration is required.
Language interpretation may be requested during registration and is subject to availability.
- Sarah Fashbaugh, Community Resource Officer, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration