Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Settlement Agreements

A settlement agreement (formerly known as a voluntary agreement) is a contract between an ABC licensee and most likely a protestant to a license. The agreement becomes a part of the ABC license. There are several enforceable and unenforceable items covered under the terms of an establishment's settlement agreement. Settlement agreements may be found by using the record search tool. 

Settlement agreements are listed by the establishment's address. Search for documents using the following steps:

  1. Find the address of the establishment to be searched.
  2. Visit the ABRA Record Search Tool.
  3. In the Keywords/Terms field, only enter the number of the address . For example, if the address is 2000 14th Street, NW, only enter 2000.
  4. Select "Apply" to run the search.