ABC 101* is a foundation course designed to introduce prospective and new ABC license holders—specifically on-premises and off-premises retailers and manufacturers— to ABRA and key ABC basics. While geared towards new entrepreneurs and industry staff, the training is also recommended for seasoned professionals looking to stay current on:
- ABC laws and regulations, including impending changes
- License types, classes, and endorsements
- Public comment period
- Noise abatement and sound management
- Settlement Agreements
- Regulatory inspections
- Best practices and tips for building strong neighbor relationships
- Available programs and opportunities, such as the Reimbursable Detail Subsidy and Extended Holiday Hours programs
- And more
This course is not a substitute for the Alcohol Awareness Training which must be completed to receive an ABC Manager License. A list of approved Alcohol Awareness Training providers is available online.
- Sarah Fashbaugh, Community Resource Officer, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 | 6:30 p.m. REGISTER
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Community Resource Officer Sarah Fashbaugh
*ABC 101 was previously titled New Licensee Training.