- Other alcoholic beverage licensees in the District;
- Dealers licensed outside of the District; and
- Consumers 21 years of age or older.
Any baked good infused with alcohol must be sold in a sealed or closed container. The container must have a label stating:
- The brand of alcohol used in the product; and
- That the product contains alcohol up to five percent per volume.
Manufacturers class C (Bakery) license are due to renew by March 31, 2021. A complete schedule of renewal deadlines are available on ABRA's website.
A bakery with a class C manufacturer's license can obtain a tasting permit to provide samples of products to customers at no cost.
- ABC License Application Process and ABC License Application
- Tasting Permit
- Attorney/Agent Designation Form
- Gifts and Loans Disclosure Form
- Stipulated License
If you are making any changes to an already licensed business, find the proper form here:
- One Day Substantial Change
- Change of Hours
- Change License Class
- Change Corporate Name
- Change Trade Name
- Change of Officers, Directors, Partners
- Change of Ownership (complete ABC License application)
- Transfer Consent (complete ABC License application)
- License Safekeeping