ABRA issues alcoholic beverage licenses to private clubs. Clubs are defined as any organization that meets the following criteria:
- Incorporated for three months
- Owns, leases or occupies a building
- Main source of revenue for the operation is not alcoholic beverages
ABRA issues two types of licenses to clubs:
- On-premises Retailer Class CX: Permits the sale, service and consumption of spirits, beer and wine at a club.
- On-premises Retailer Class DX: Permits the sale, service and consumption of beer and wine at a club.
Alcoholic beverages may be served in open or closed containers in a room or area only accessible by the club's members and their guests.
Private clubs class CX and DX licenses are due to renew by April 1, 2019. A complete schedule of renewal deadlines are available on ABRA's website.
- ABC License Application Process and ABC License Form
- Extended Holiday Hours Application
- Summer Garden/Sidewalk Café Endorsement Form
- Gifts and Loans Disclosure Form
- ABC Manager License Form
- ABC Manager Renewal Form
- Attorney/Agent Designation Form
- Stipulated License
If you are making any changes to an already licensed business, find the proper form here:
- One Day Substantial Change
- Change of Hours
- Change License Class
- Change Corporate Name
- Change Trade Name
- Change of Officers, Directors, Partners
- Change of Ownership (complete ABC License application)
- License Safekeeping
- Settlement Agreement Amendment and Termination Form
- Update Contact Information