Urgent complaints regarding alcoholic beverage licensed establishments can be filed with the Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration (ABRA) by:
- Calling (202) 442-4423 from 8:30 am to 4 pm, Monday-Friday
- Calling (202) 329-6347 from 7 pm to 3 am
Complaints may also be submitted using the form below.
If you wish to submit your complaint via email, please be sure to list the following information. Failure to include this information will deem your complaint incomplete and WILL NOT be reviewed.
- Phone Number*
- Email Address*
- Date of Incident
- Time of Incident
- Type of Establishment
- Establishment Name
- Establishment Address
- Is this the first time you are filing a complaint about this establishment with ABRA?
- Type of Complaint – Liquor or Grocery Store
- Type of Complaint - Restaurant, Bar, Nightclub, Hotel, Theatre or Museum
- The specific details of my formal complaint to ABRA are as follows:
For urgent issues that require an immediate response, call 311 and ask to be connected to ABRA.