Solicitor licenses are issued to representatives of wholesalers and manufacturers that allow the individual to legally sell alcoholic beverages on behalf of the business specified on their license and to transport samples to and from ABC-licensed establishments.
Solicitor licenses are valid for up to three (3) years and all expire on the same date. License expiration dates and fees are detailed on the Fees and Renewal Schedule.
Applications are subject to ABC Board approval.
For the next renewal cycle, you may:
- Submit your application via email or mail. Previously renewal applications were required to be submitted in-person.
- Email | [email protected]
- Mail | ABRA, 2000 14th Street NW, Suite 400 South, Washington, DC 20009
- E-sign. Applications can be signed by electronic signature—no more printing and scanning required.
- Self-certify. You may skip the two lines below where you print and sign your name reserved for a notary public.
- Pay by mail or over the phone. You may include a check (no starter checks), cashier’s check, or money order with applications that are mailed or placed in our lobby drop box OR pay over the phone with a credit card by calling (202) 442.4423.
- DO NOT include credit card information in any email.
- DO NOT include cash with any mailed or dropped off paper application.
Please note that our office remains closed to the public and our team members are teleworking until further notice.