The Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Support Act of 2020 transferred authority of the District’s medical cannabis program from DC Health to ABRA effective October 1. This information session—geared towards patients, caregivers, and healthcare practitioners—will provide an update on the program and offer participants the opportunity to make enhancement recommendations.
Topics to be covered:
- Contact information update—new email, phone number, and office space
- Medical cannabis delivery during Public Health Emergency
- Identification cards valid period
- New patient and caregiver registrations
- Online resources
Individual questions about the status applications, recommendations, or identification cards should be directed to our Medical Cannabis team.
- Sarah Fashbaugh, Community Resource Officer, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
- Nichelle Cluff, Medical Cannabis Licesning Specialist, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
- Sean Gordy, Licensing Manager, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
Language interpretation may be requested during registration and is subject to availability.
*New training dates are to be scheduled.