Alcohol manufacturers in the District of Columbia can apply toABRA for several types of permits and endorsements that allow the manufacturer to expand their operations.
A new law allows manufacturers to:
- extend operating, permit and endorsement hours to 8 a.m.-midnight, Monday-Sunday.
- apply for entertainment endorsements.
- participate in ABRA's Extended Holiday Hours, Inaugural Week and other types of extended hours programs available to other licensees.
- file for a one-day substancial change permit up to 12 times per calendar year, allowing on-premises consumption of alcoholic beverages for a specific event.
A manufacturer that has already been issued a permit/endorsement and wants to operate during the new hours of 8 a.m.-midnight, Monday-Sunday would need to apply for a change of hours by completing the form attached below. The form below may also be completed to apply for a manufacturer permit or endorsement.
The following permits and endorsements are available to manufacturers.
- On-Site Sales and Consumption Permit
- Tasting Permit
- Sidewalk Café/Summer Garden Endorsements
- Entertainment Endorsement
Forms may be returned to ABRA in person or by mail:
- 2000 14th St., NW, Suite 400 South, Washington, DC 20009