To provide financial relief to customers impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19), the ABC Board has determined to extend the filing deadline for first quarter (January – March 2020) statements. The new deadline is June 1, 2020.
ABC licensed restaurants and hotels are required to file quarterly statements with ABRA to report the previous quarter's:
- Gross sales receipts for food and alcohol
- Total expenses for the purchase of food and alcohol
Restaurants and hotels are required to meet annual gross food sales of:
- $2,000 per occupant or 45% of annual gross receipts for a class C license
- $1,500 per occupant or 45% of annual gross receipts for a class D license
Hotel sales requirements are based on dining room occupancy.
Statements are due on the following dates for each quarter:
- January–March (Q1) - Due April 30
- April–June (Q2) - Due July 30
- July–September (Q3) - Due October 30
- October–December (Q4) - Due January 30
Quarterly statement forms can be submitted by:
- Selecting "Save & Close" on the online form
- Email ([email protected])
- Mail or deliver in person to 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South, Washington, DC 20009
Statements submitted by regular mail should be sent by certified mail to ensure the submission is received. Late statements may be subject to penalties. Licensees are encouraged to attend Books and Records Training to learn more about quarterly statement filings.