A solicitor's license must be renewed every three years. Solicitors are required to renew licenses with ABRA by Friday, June 30, 2017.
- Complete the Solicitor's License Renewal Application below.
- Return it in person to ABRA's office along with a government-issued ID. ABRA's office is open from 8:30 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday and located at:
- 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20009
- Pay a renewal fee of:
- $325 for a one-year license,
- $650 for a two-year license, or
- $975 for a three-year license.
All cashier's checks, money orders, business checks, personal checks, and certified checks must be made payable to the DC Treasurer. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. ABRA does not accept cash, American Express or Discover cards.
Beginning Monday, July 3, 2017 a fee of $50 per day will be assessed for any payment that is late. Late fees may not exceed the cost of the license.