Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Wholesaler/Manufacturer Representatives - Solicitors

Wholesaler and manufacturer representatives are known as solicitors. 

ABRA issues a solicitor's license that permits a representative to sell any alcoholic beverage on behalf of the wholesaler or manufacturer whose name appears on the license and that the solicitor represents. The license also allows the solicitor to transport samples of alcoholic beverages to and from licensed establishments.

The annual fee for a solicitor's license is $325. The license would need to be renewed every three years.

Solicitor License Forms