Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

Heat Emergency: A heat emergency is in effect for the District of Columbia.
Find information on cooling centers and libraries.

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Statement and Report Filing

Quarterly Statements

ABC licensed restaurants and hotels are required to file quarterly statements with ABRA to report the previous quarter's:

  • Gross sales receipts for food and alcohol
  • Total expenses for the purchase of food and alcohol

Semiannual Reports

Alcohol-licensed caterers in the District of Columbia are required to submit semiannual reports to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board (23 DCMR § 2006.1) that report sales and expenditures for both alcoholic beverages and food.