Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

Cold Emergency -The District's Cold Emergency Plan is currently active.

Learn more about the Cold Emergency Plan.


-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Pub Crawl Resources

Pub crawls in the District of Columbia are required to obtain an alcoholic beverage license if the event includes more than 200 people. The following pub crawl resources provide more information on application requirements, regulations and upcoming events: