Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

ABC Entertainment Endorsement Application

There are three different types of entertainment endorsement categories that allow a licensee to either provide live entertainment, dancing or charge a cover. Restaurants, taverns and hotels that want to provide entertainment, dancing, or charge a cover can apply for one, two or all three endorsement categories.

Follow the instructions and complete the form below to apply for an entertainment endorsement.

Forms can be returned by email, mail or in person to ABRA's office:
  • Email
  • 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20009