The New Medical Cannabis Facility Application Information Session will provide an overview of the application criteria and timeline for five (5) newly available medical cannabis facility registrations including two (2) testing labs, two (2) cultivation centers, and one (1) dispensary. The open period will start at 9:00 a.m. EST on Monday, November 29, 2021 and close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday, March 28, 2022.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Required and optional documents to include as part of the application
- Proper process and deadline for submitting questions and the application
- Non-refundable application fees
- Available points and scoring protocol
- Public comment period
- Timeline and milestones
While this session is open to the public, the intended audience is the group of individuals whose Letter of Intents were approved. Questions and concerns about the Letter of Intent period or individual submissions will not be addressed. This session will be recorded and published online.
- Sean Gordy, Licensing Manager, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
All sessions are offered virtually and at no cost. Advance registration is required for all trainings and information sessions.
Language interpretation may be requested during registration and is subject to availability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Community Resource Officer Sarah Fashbaugh