Violations of Mayor's Orders and the ABC Board’s Seventeenth Notice of Emergency Rulemaking adopted to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 were published every Tuesday through their respective effective periods. The final report details violations through February 28, 2022.
Below is the citation schedule for violations. For a warning or citation to be issued, the violation must have been observed by an ABRA investigator.
- First offense: Documented Verbal Warning
- Second offense: Written Warning
- Third offense: $1,000 fine
- Fourth Offense: $2,000 fine
- Fifth or Subsequent offense: Submission of Investigative Report to Board for Possible Show Cause Enforcement hearing