The citation schedule for violations of the three (3) recent Mayor’s Orders and the ABC Board’s Seventeenth Notice of Emergency Rulemaking are as follows:
- First offense: Documented Verbal Warning
- Second offense: Written Warning
- Third offense: $1,000 fine
- Fourth Offense: $2,000 fine
- Fifth or Subsequent offense: Submission of Investigative Report to Board for Possible Show Cause Enforcement hearing
Every Tuesday, a roster detailing warnings and monetary citations issued to alcohol licensed establishments for violations of Mayor's Orders or ABC Board rulemakings adopted to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 is published online.
Potential violations can be reported, including anonymously, by emailing [email protected] or calling the hotline at (202) 329-6347.