The Alcoholic Beverage Control Board (Board) will host a roundtable discussion at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, March 4 to examine pub crawls in the District of Columbia.
As part of this discussion, the Board would like to hear from the community on a variety of topics related to pub crawls, including the:
- Licensing of events;
- Hours and duration periods for events;
- Size limitations of events;
- Establishment participation; and
- Safety and security provisions for participants, establishment patrons and neighborhood citizens.
The Board welcomes discussion on any other topics related to pub crawls from roundtable participants. All members of the public are invited to attend, including:
- Pub crawl organizers,
- ABC licensees,
- District residents, and
- Community groups such as Advisory Neighborhood Commissions, Business Improvement Districts, and Civic and Community Associations.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Adjudication Specialist Dee Dee Walker by 5 pm on Monday, March 2 by:
- Phone - (202) 442-4418
The roundtable will be held in the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board Hearing Room:
2000 14th Street, NW
Suite 400 South, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20009